Are you interested in real estate investing but there is nothing to buy that makes sense where you live? Are you tired of seeing the amazing success of others investing in markets better suited for buy and hold real estate and wish that could be you? Do you want to take advantage of wealth building opportunities but are frustrated by the fact there just isn't any way to do that until the next market crash?
In The Book on Investing Anywhere, real estate investor and police officer David Greene shows you exactly how he's built a multi-million dollar portfolio on blue collar wages buying out of state rental property without ever even seeing it. David shares every tip, trick, and system he has put in place while buying and rehabbing over twenty rental properties so you can avoid making mistakes and shorten your learning curve immensely! Learn how to surround yourself with top notch, specialized, trustworthy talent that can work for you so you never touch a toilet or a paintbrush. Pulling back the curtains and showing you exactly how he does it, David lays out just how simple it is to build systems that handle every aspect of a successful real estate deal so you can avoid buying the wrong properties, without missing out on the right ones.
In this book, you'll learn:
• How to assemble an all star team to handle each aspect of a deal from A-Z.
• How to find great deals in any state, regardless of where you live.
• How to rehab a project from thousands of miles away without worry or complication.
• How to speak the language of the agents, contractors, lenders, and property managers you will use.
• How to quickly and easily know which neighborhoods to buy, and which to pass in.
• How to choose the best materials for your rehab projects and pay the least amount of money.
• And more!