Arts & Photography | Architecture | Biography & Memoir | Business & Economics | Business of Art | Children's and Teen | Current Affairs | Entertainment & Sports | Essays & Anthologies | Fiction & Literature | Food & Cooking | General | Graphic Novels & Comic Books | Health & Medicine | History | Indie | iPad Book Apps | Mystery & Crim | Nature & Travel | OTHER | Psychology | Religion | Romance | Science & Technology | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Social Sciences | Thrillers | True Crime |
Rick Steves France 2018 by Rick Steves,Steve Smith,
Wander the lavender fields of Provence, ascend the Eiffel Tower, and chaw into a absolute croissant: with Rick Steves on your side, France can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves France 2018 you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip to France
- Rick's cardinal advice on how to get the best out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top architect and hidden gems, from Louvre and the Palace of Versailles to adjacency restaurants and aerial macarons
- How to affix with bounded culture: Stroll through amphitheater markets in Paris, or bike amid rustic villages and bounded vineyards
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and abstain day-tripper traps with Rick's candid, amusing insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a vin rouge
- Self-guided walking tours of active neighborhoods and museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to articulation destinations, body your itinerary, and get from abode to abode
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful assets including a packing list, French byword book, a actual overview, and recommended account
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages accommodate aggregate account seeing after belief you down
- Annually adapted advice on Paris, Chartres, Normandy, Mont St-Michel, Brittany, The Loire, Dordogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, The French Riviera, Nice, Monaco, The French Alps, Burgundy, Lyon, Alsace, Reims, Verdun, and abundant more
Make the best of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves France 2018.
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of France.