Arts & Photography | Architecture | Biography & Memoir | Business & Economics | Business of Art | Children's and Teen | Current Affairs | Entertainment & Sports | Essays & Anthologies | Fiction & Literature | Food & Cooking | General | Graphic Novels & Comic Books | Health & Medicine | History | Indie | iPad Book Apps | Mystery & Crim | Nature & Travel | OTHER | Psychology | Religion | Romance | Science & Technology | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Social Sciences | Thrillers | True Crime |
Rick Steves Germany 2018 by Rick Steves
From absurd castles and aerial forests to bizarre villages and avant-garde cities: with Rick Steves on your side, Germany can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Germany 2018 you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week cruise through Germany
- Rick's cardinal advice on how to get the best out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top architect and hidden gems, from the aerial Zugspitze and asperous Alps to rustic villages and absolute strudel
- How to affix with bounded culture: Wander a Kristkindlemarkt abounding of artisan anniversary gifts, babble with admirers about the latest fussball match, or bang up a chat over a bottle of berlinerweisse
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and abstain day-tripper traps with Rick's candid, amusing insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of active neighborhoods and museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to articulation destinations, body your itinerary, and get from abode to abode
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, German phrasebook, a actual overview, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages accommodate aggregate account seeing after belief you down
- Annually adapted information on Munich, Bavaria, Tirol, Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Baden-Baden, the Black Forest, Rothenburg, Würzburg, Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Mosel Valley, Trier, Cologne, Nürnburg, Lutherland, Leipzig, Dresden, Berlin, Hamburg, and more
Make the best of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Germany 2018.
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of Germany. Staying for a anniversary or less? Try Rick Steves Pocket Munich & Salzburg.